So, last night about 9 pm I got a migraine. I haven't had one of those since the day after Grant was born. I have no idea what brings them on. I'm hoping it has nothing to do with running. Anyway, I took some pain pills and went to bed. Fortunately I was able to fall asleep before the serious pain set in. I always know I'm getting one because I get this blurry spot in my vision. It's so weird.
But this morning, I woke up and ran my two miles in 20 minutes. No walking again. I really need to get on some kind of program because I feel like I am hitting that point where I don't really know what to do. So, I've printed like a million articles from RunnersWorld and will figure something out.
I can't, for the life of me, beat my 9:39 time. I'm almost wondering if my watch was wrong. Today I ran 9:54. Blech. But I do feel like I am gaining some endurance since I can now run two miles without stopping and keep it at or under 20 minutes. That's something.
I think I'm gonna steal troy's keys to the ASU track and see how fast I can do a mile on a track....
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TJ loves to run and he lives off runners world some months! they are pretty informative.
I think your pretty darn fast. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment