So, today, being sunday and all, was a rest day. So I was walking this evening at just at a nice little easy pace. I was about 24 minutes in when this great song came on my ipod. A nice fast makes-you-wanna-run song. So I did. I actually couldn't help myself. I just burst into a dead sprint and just ran for as long as I could at that pace. It was like running when you were a kid! It felt soooo great! Now, I only did this for maybe 30 seconds. I could have done more, but it was rest day and all...
So that was today. A 30 minute walk with this one (or two) little sprint.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we have to have rest days. but the music does get to our feet sometime doesn't it? it just makes you wanna go!
Post a Comment