I ran to a park, did three laps around the park, and ran home.
That's 3.2 miles.
I did that in 32:45.
That's 10 minutes a mile. : )
I think 3.2 miles is a 5k.
I need to find me a race! : )
I ran at sunset today. At one point I came up on this flat meadow area and the sun hit it just right and illuminated this swarm of butterflies to make them look like little golden fairies. It was beautiful. I noticed that while running. I think that's progress. : )
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! That's awesome. I thing you've definitely made it past a huge hurdle. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, and you've probably already figured it out....but make sure you do knee strengthening exercises every week. I was looking over the rw website and noticed their video clips on that. I went, "duh". That is something I have done differently this year, and it has helped me tremendously. I have found I can go much further and with far less pain. I haven't looked at their videos yet, but Denice Austin has some really great exercises that I like for the knees. Go for a 5k!
Post a Comment