So, I went to Kylah's for a few days.
I ran the first two mornings.
Didn't the third.
or the fourth. Now, on the fourth I did go to sea world and walked at least three million miles, so that has to count for something...
But tomorrow, I'm waking early and running until I can't move.
I think I might, MIGHT, try to run in The Great Human Race that Nike is doing. From what little I have read so far, it's like a giant race that takes place all over the world in different cities. It's a 10k. And one's in Austin.
It's August 31st.
That's about 45 days away. Can I do it? That's the question.
I think I totally can. after three weeks, I can run about three miles in 30 minutes. Surely in 45 more days I can add another three miles.
Right?
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment