Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reunited.

Me and the open road. Together again at long last.

I just ran my normal two mile path. I have to admit I walked some. But just very little. I can't find my watch so I have no clue how fast I was. But I felt FAST. There's this one stretch that's a teeny tiny almost unnoticably downhill and when I turned onto it I just ran. I ran.

And then I walkeda bit...: )

Now, tomorrow, I leave again but I can run where I'm going.

***

I remember my dad talking about getting his second wind. I think that's what he called it... Where you are dead tired and then all of a sudden, from out of nowhere, you feel great and can just run and run. I thought about that while I was running tonight. I want to run so much, so often that someday I'll get that feeling.

No comments: