That's how long I ran today.
Sadly, that was only 32 minutes or so, but man I hurt! My heart hurt. That worried me a bit. But I think it was a normal kind of hurt. Maybe it was my lungs and I just couldn't tell because all my senses were disoriented from the workout.
I just want to run better. Faster. Harder. I feel like I am stuck in one place. I need a new path I think. I like where I run because it's kind of out in the open, but I don't like that I have to retrace some of my steps to get the appropriate distance. It's not pleasant to think, "I have to run all of this but the opposite direction as soon as I get to that tree." I need to find a circular path.
And I need to weight train.
And I need to get new shoes.
And I need to get that nike plus thing.
No, those are needs...not wants, people. : )
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment