I ran.
Not faster. Not slower. But I ran.
2.8 miles. no stopping.
And no heart pain.
I've found a path that is four miles long. I think tomorrow I try it. I wonder if I could run the whole thing...
I also went to runnersworld again and have printed out a six week training program for a 10k that I think I can do. The distances are a little scary(like my "long run" day starts at 7 miles and builds to 9), but the other days are pretty normal. And the pace that I would have to do for those 7 miles is 15:20 a mile which means I could definitely walk some. My goal for the nike race is to just complete it, to see what a race is like and to get a time.
So I need a seven mile path. Yikes. I could run to...to....well, somewhere really far away. REALLy far away. Or 28 laps around a track. Boy, that'd be fun.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wonder if my house is 7 miles away. It's far, far away. Hmmmmmm...
You go, girl!
Post a Comment