I ran by the river today. Man, it's beautiful there. And a nice cool breeze. I ran back and forth until my still-not-calibrated nike thing told me that I had gone 4 miles. So I probably did like 3.25. Tomorrow I'll calibrate it. I must. The lies it has been telling me for a month were giving me false motivation. I need to know the real deal!
On a side note I checked today and my official rank in the Human Race:
Overall (out of like 700,000 runners worldwide): 117, 296
In Austin alone: 3,540th
Austin Females: 1,126th.
Not bad right?
Not as great as I thought i'd do, and I can do better. This race was just to see what it's like. To have the experience. Now, now, i start training. For real.
6 months. Oooh, I am going to be one lean mean running machine!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment