Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

6.2 miles. For Real.

I calibrated my nike thing yesterday on the asu track. Then I ran a couple distances to make sure it was accurate. It was.

So today I ran 6.2 miles. My time: just under 55 minutes. And I was hustlin'.
My average pace was 8:48/mile.

So, that's the truth after a month of lies from nike. It's not terrible. But kind of a let down from what I thought I was doing. But it's my fault for not calibrating it.

Hills are going to be my biggest challenge. I think I'll be running in the bluffs some.
And I need to do some speed training. And i should probably figure out if I have good form when I run...

But it was a good run today. If austin was suddenly flattened out, I could beat my dad's time today. But, uh, yeah, the hills will defiinitely be there on March 29th...

Bluffs. Here I come.

No comments: