I was going to run this morning before church. Totally didn't happen. I felt almost drugged I was so sleepy this morning.
So I ran tonight. I decided to run by the river again because it's just so nice. And I wanted to get away for a bit. I was feeling pretty good and was all set to run a 10k at least.
I made it to 5 and stopped and felt as though I were two strides from death. So I stopped my nike plus workout and then walked for one song. Then I RAN one more mile. For a good piece, or about 200 meters, my pace was a 7 min mile. But over all, I ran the mile in 8:40.
I really wanted that 10k today. But I just didn't have it in me.
My knees have been hurting when I'm done running...I need to remedy that...
One really cool thing - I am almost to my 100 mile mark. Since August 1st. Of course, some of those miles were lies, but that's a heck of a lot of miles in a little over a month.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment