Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Some Nike Plus Stats.

In 15 workouts, I have run 47 miles.

My average pace is 9.06.

I have a goal of running 80 miles in 4 weeks. I am 5.7 miles behind where I should be to accomplish that goal.

Another goal I have is to have 10 workouts under an average pace of 9 minutes in one month. I've done 4 so far.

And in a nike plus challenge with runners from literally around the globe, I am 7th out 17 to see who can run the most in 30 days.

In another challenge, I am 3rd out of about 20 beginning runners in the battle of fastest 5k.

If I haven't already said it, this Nike Plus thing is truly the coolest thing ever. I have never been so motivated to work out in my life. Dad would have LOVED it. It's just so easy to see your progress and to find new motivation.

1 comment:

tpot said...

You're doing great, j! It takes me the same amount of time to run 3 miles!!! I feel so ugh. Oh well, I'm glad for you. At least someone can run fast. Keep it up.