That's the farthest (furthest?...no, I think it is farthest...and I taught english...) I've run. What's funny is once I get past about 1- 1.5 miles, I feel like I can just run. I don't feel good by any means but I feel like I could just keep going and going. But that first mile, I want to quit so bad.
According to nikeplus I have run just under 40 miles since the august 1st. I was impressed too! Unfortunately i'm 16 miles off track from a goal i have of running 80 miles in four weeks. I gotta step it up a notch.
What's cool is I'm noticing some minute changes in my body...a little firmer here, a little lift there...that's motivating.
I like running. I look forward to it. I get annoyed on days that I can't because schedules don't work out. I think it's safe to say, I'm becoming a runner. How about that, dad? : )
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment