Just under two years ago, I just decided I was going to start running.
Yesterday, I ran my 600th mile. Now, for most true runners, 600 miles in 2 years is shameful, but for this working mom, this working mom who has no access to a gym so she's at the mercy of texas weather, this working mom with no gym who who is also trying to run a business that takes up a lot of evenings, 600 miles is an accomplishment.
I'm going to try to run a lot this summer. I'm not going to define what a lot is, but I just know that I feel so much better when I am doing it than when I'm not, so I'm going to run a lot.
And I'm gonna try to blog my way through it.
I think I'll probably run more than I'll blog, but, still, I'm gonna try!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment