Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just trying not to die from the heat day

So yesterday the only time i could run- between dinner, baseball games and errands- was 4:45.
It was hot. Like miserable hot, but I still managed to run 3.4 miles. I ran it pretty slow, 9-10 minute/mile pace the whole way and I walked about minute 2.5 miles into the run.

I need a new path. Im getting bored running the circle that im doing right now. The only part of my run that i consistently love is the home stretch. It's all a slow down hill slope and its in the afternoon shade. Well yesterday it wasn't, but normally it is.

Today im gonna try for intervals...we'll see...

1 comment:

Kia said...

glad to hear you are still running...interested in doing a half marathon next year in Kauai? I've set that as my new goal, which seems far fetched, but I want to do it. I mean, running 13 miles through the beautiful scenery of Kauai can't be that bad, right?