I'm writing this with a great deal of hesitation, because the last time I posted here about how I was running again, I promptly got a bad cold and then had what one might consider a near mental meltdown. Obviously, I stopped running.
However, in the last 10 days or say I've run about 25 miles and been pretty consistent about it. I kind of plan what days I can run at the beginning of the week and mentally prepare myself all day long at school.
It's Monday. You're running today. Drink water. Drink water. Drink water. Five miles today.
And on the no running days, it's something like...
It's Wednesday. No running today. Today you can eat at Gil's for dinner! And have a Pepsi!
I've only run two days this week so far, but I'm planning to run tomorrow and Sunday. So that's four days. Not bad.
I do really like running still. It's just about the only time during my entire day when no one is talking to me. :) It's pretty nice, actually. And I've been sleeping better. And I just feel better. More energy. And as cheesy as it sounds, I feel...successful when I run. Like it's a tangible goal I can accomplish when so many other things aren't so tangible.
anyway, I hope I'm back.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment