I'm injured.
I accept it.
It's not a minor twinge of pain that fades anymore. Nope. It's sharp shooting stabbing sinister sciatic nerve pain on my left side.
I have to take a break from running or I might break. I hurt bad on thursday after my run. I didn't run yesterday. i ran two miles today...not wise.
I'm so sad. really. I just ran my 180th mile since august 1st. and now...i'm dunzo.
I'll be back. I'm giving myself a week. And then I'll hit the road again.
Oh, how I'll miss thee, sweet dear road. We will find each other again...we will!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh no! i'm so sorry you're injured. i hope it gets better soon.
i ran ONCE this week. ugh. once. terrible. like, i'm disgusted with myself.
but i just try to focus on next week and how it will be better. i'll try to run for you. heaven knows i'm at least 8 weeks behind...
Ok. I admit I don't get the whole running thing. But! I do get the injured and not being able to hit the road thing. I'm so sorry. It really stinks.
You make my 22 miles on a bike, this week, look like 22 feet.
You'll be back before you know it. That running bug must have an awful powerful bite! Hang in there.
Post a Comment