I'm writing this to get rid of the last title. Geez. triple yuck.
I have a goal of running at least 4 times a week, with each run being no less than three miles in distance. I need to work back up to 6+ miles really bad. And I need to find some hills.
The time is about to change so that should make things unusually challenging. But I will persevere! I shall. I will. I must!
Because, here's the thing: I really just love running now. I like having a goal. I like having time alone. I like the energy I get from running. And I like my body more. That's not a typically wise thing to say out loud, much less write so that it can be thrown back at you, but it's true. And the thing is, I've run almost 200 miles since august 1st. If i didn't like the changes i've seen something would be wrong, right?
so my doable goal:
4 times a week
at least 12 miles a week.
find hills.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
maybe try highland range? just an idea. miss you!!!
Post a Comment