So, I'm as over the cold as I think I'll ever be. Well, almost. So I got up at 6:45 this morning and went running by the river. I love running on the river path. It's so pretty and for some silly reason I just feel more like a runner running on a path made for runners. Is that ridiculous?
The run was okay. For ten minutes of the workout, I ran one minute as fast as I could and then walked the next minute. My breathing, which is awful to begin with, was a little bit worse as I had to suck snot up my nose every five seconds and the cold made my lungs feel weird. It was C-O-L-D! So cold that after about 8 minutes i ran back to my car and put on gloves which helped.
So I am up and running once again. : ) Finally...
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment